Monday 18 May 2015

Hello


First of all, honour to whom honour is due, Thank you Annabelle Omoregbee and Wuraola Ajeigbe for helping me brainstorm on a new name for this blog, although I didn’t end up using any of the names we came up with. Theaveragenigerianteen.blospot.com was a bit too much so I had to change it. Thank you Annabelle, my consultant for encouraging me and listen to me ceaselessly talk about my hopes and dreams for this blog and giving me really good advice. When it blows (amen), you shall not be forgotten.  Thank you Wura, for criticizing the former design of my blog and completely reducing my self-esteem so I had to change it.
This post is meant to be an introductory one, although I don’t quite know how to introduce the blog and I should have posted this first before any other post. I basically started this blog so I could write about and post anything. I don’t have a particular brand, I might post on fashion, hair, life, and I can even write poem if I feel like. Depends on how I’m feeling. Basically, what I’m trying to say is that this is an everything blog (is that a term?).Okay maybe I should call it an opinion blog, as I will be writing about everything from my perspective. I will be posting randomly on a variety of things, so bear with my randomness. I’m just starting out as a blogger, learning the quirks, so go easy on me. I like to write, so some of my posts might be unnecessarily long, and I know how long posts can easily become monotonous, so I will try to be brief as much as possible. Should I introduce myself briefly? Lol, I shall.
I’m Damola Adegbuyi, I recently graduated from high school. I am 16 years old. I am going to study Economics in university. See, Brief.
I’m done introducing the blog now, comment (nicely), share, subscribe, whatever, I hope you find my posts interesting. Bye.


1 comment:

  1. Time to kick start the journey to awesomeness... Yea!!! ☺👍

    ReplyDelete